Monday, April 14, 2008

Sailing? What? When? How?

Well Another year has gone by and still my boat has not gone sailing.
It is amazing how much life gets in the way of things. Trying to fix up and sell a house while you have a newborn in said house is the worst idea EVER. Anyways I can't blame everything on my son he's just too cute. I've also spent the past what is it now 19 months looking for a trailer for my boat. I live in the best place for fresh water sailing in Canada and I can't find a flipping trailer for my Albacore.
So I've resorted to making my own trailer which means finding/buying plans and adding welding to my ever growing skill set of skills I thought I would never ever need.
If anyone needs any fiberglass repair work done I can certainly help you out :)

If this year is anything like last year and so far it isn't (fingers crossed) I won't be surprised if I don't find a trailer in time to go sailing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home